RideConnect 1.1.3 was released to the general public on September 1st, 2017.
RideConnect 1.0.2 was released to the general public on January 4th, 2017.
This family of RideConnect apps are called Apollo after the Start Trek ship class of the same name.
|Android Build No.||266|
|iOS Build No.||51|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "1.0-Apollo"
The following 102 pages are in this category, out of 102 total.
- Am I required to charge riders?
- Android - Create Your Rideshare Community
- Android - Driver or Rider Choice
- Android - Expand Your Community
- Android - Expand Your Personal Community
- Android - Get Rides
- Android - Give Rides
- Android - Give Rides to Friends
- Android - Give Rides to People
- Android - Hail A Ride
- Android - Know Who Needs A Ride
- Android - Make Money
- Android - Plan Your Daily Rides
- Android - Receive Ride Hails
- Android - Schedule Your Availability
- Android - Setup A Rideshare
- Are there restrictions on who can drive with RideConnect?
- As a driver, how do I use RideConnect private rideshare communities?
- Having someone chauffeur you around
- Having someone run your errands
- How do I add drivers to my community?
- How do I join a private rideshare community?
- How do I know a fair amount to charge a rider?
- How do I reach customers with RideConnect?
- How do I setup a rideshare for my company?
- How do I use RideConnect?
- How do RideConnect communities work?
- How many years of driving experience do I need?
- How much do I pay you?
- How much does it cost to get rides with RideConnect?
- How much money can I make?
- How much should I charge someone when they ask for a ride?
- How to have a stress free New Year's Eve
- How will I build my community if I just started driving?
- How will I receive payment?
- I drive for Uber. What advantage do I have with RideConnect?
- I just want a car to pick me up. Will RideConnect do that?
- I just want to give rides and get paid. Can I do that with RideConnect?
- I scheduled my ride but no one has offered me a ride. What do I do now?
- I sent a ride request but no drivers responded. What do I do now?
- Insurance Recommendations for Ridesharing Operators
- IPhone - Create Your Rideshare Community
- IPhone - Driver or Rider Choice
- IPhone - Expand Your Community
- IPhone - Expand Your Personal Community
- IPhone - Get Rides
- IPhone - Give Rides
- IPhone - Give Rides to Friends
- IPhone - Give Rides to People
- IPhone - Hail A Ride
- IPhone - Know Who Needs A Ride
- IPhone - Make Money
- IPhone - Plan Your Daily Rides
- IPhone - Receive Ride Hails
- IPhone - Schedule Your Availability
- IPhone - Setup A Rideshare
- Is 99 cents too little for RideConnect?
- Is it legal to use RideConnect to give rides?
- Is RideConnect for long distance rides?
- Is RideConnect like Uber?
- Welcome to Support
- What are the privacy features available with RideConnect?
- What can I do with RideConnect?
- What do I say in the message when I schedule a ride?
- What if I don't want to share any of my information?
- What is the handle in my profile?
- What's a typical example of how I can use RideConnect to make money?
- When I drive for RideConnect, what rate will I be charged on my income?
- Where can I use RideConnect?
- Will I need a special permit to drive?
- With RideConnect, am I an employee or a contractor?