RideConnect 1.2 was released to the general public on February 5th, 2018.
RideConnect 1.1.3 was released to the general public on September 1st, 2017.
RideConnect 1.0.2 was released to the general public on January 4th, 2017.
This family of RideConnect apps are called Apollo after the Start Trek ship class of the same name.
|Android Build No.||286|
|iOS Build No.||69|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "1.0-Apollo"
The following 112 pages are in this category, out of 112 total.
- Android - Create Your Rideshare Community
- Android - Driver or Rider Choice
- Android - Expand Your Community
- Android - Expand Your Personal Community
- Android - Get Rides
- Android - Give Rides
- Android - Give Rides to Friends
- Android - Give Rides to People
- Android - Hail A Ride
- Android - Know Who Needs A Ride
- Android - Make Money
- Android - Plan Your Daily Rides
- Android - Receive Ride Hails
- Android - Schedule Your Availability
- Android - Setup A Rideshare
- Are there restrictions on who can drive with RideConnect?
- As a driver, how do I use RideConnect rideshare channels?
- Can I carpool with RideConnect?
- Can I drive for multiple rideshare channels?
- Can I promote drivers to people who want a ride in there community?
- Can I really make money using RideConnect?
- Can I split the cost of the ride with my rider/driver?
- Can I use RideConnect on more than one phone using the same account?
- Can I use RideConnect on the web?
- Can I use RideConnect without an internet connection?
- Can I use the app without enabling location access?
- Can I use the same email address with two different RideConnect accounts?
- Company Updates
- Having someone chauffeur you around
- Having someone run your errands
- How can I use RideConnect to raise funds for charities?
- How do I add drivers to my community?
- How do I change my profile information?
- How do I connect with students that need a ride?
- How do I establish my own clientele?
- How do I get paid?
- How do I get started using RideConnect?
- How do I setup a rideshare for my company?
- How do I use RideConnect?
- How do I use two accounts on the same device?
- How do RideConnect communities work?
- How many years of driving experience do I need?
- How much does it cost to get rides with RideConnect?
- How to have a stress free New Year's Eve
- I am interested in using RideConnect in my country/city/neighborhood. How we can cooperate?
- I can't find any available username
- I drive for Uber. What advantage do I have with RideConnect?
- I need a ride somewhere ...
- I'm not receiving the SMS to activate the app. How can I activate my phone?
- If I drive using the RideConnect app, what is my relationship with RideConnect Inc?
- Insurance Recommendations for Ridesharing Operators
- IPhone - Create Your Rideshare Community
- IPhone - Driver or Rider Choice
- IPhone - Expand Your Community
- IPhone - Expand Your Personal Community
- IPhone - Get Rides
- IPhone - Give Rides
- IPhone - Give Rides to Friends
- IPhone - Give Rides to People
- IPhone - Hail A Ride
- IPhone - Know Who Needs A Ride
- IPhone - Make Money
- IPhone - Plan Your Daily Rides
- IPhone - Receive Ride Hails
- IPhone - Schedule Your Availability
- IPhone - Setup A Rideshare
- Is 99 cents too little for RideConnect?
- Is it legal to use RideConnect to give rides?
- Is my account private?
- Is RideConnect a taxi service?
- Is RideConnect for long distance rides?
- Is RideConnect like Uber?
- I’m trying to be a driver on RideConnect. How do I get rides?
- Welcome to Support
- What are the privacy features available with RideConnect?
- What can I do with RideConnect?
- What do I say in the message when I schedule a ride?
- What is the difference between green and orange contacts?
- Where all am I allowed to use RideConnect?
- Who we are
- Will I be charged when I send voice messages to other users through RideConnect?
- Will I need a special permit to drive?