|| There are a few ways to offer rides:
- As a driver you can post your availability on the RideBoard. Riders will see your post and can select the "Request ride" option. This will send you a ride hail request that you will see in your notifications screen with a button "Offer Ride" (see image on right). Next wait for your rider to start the ride (see rider step below) .
- Riders can also post ride hails. Like option 1 above, drivers will receive a notification, see image on right.
- Riders can schedule their rides in advance for a later date and or time. The driver will see such posts on RideBoard with an option to make an offer. (see driver and rider steps below)
- You can also schedule rides for your riders
- Ride hails (immediate ride requests) expire after 5 minutes if there is not response.