Revision as of 16:18, 13 December 2016 by Santosh (Created page with "__HIDDENCAT__")
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "1.0-Apollo"
The following 121 pages are in this category, out of 121 total.
- Android - Create Your Rideshare Community
- Android - Driver or Rider Choice
- Android - Expand Your Community
- Android - Expand Your Personal Community
- Android - Get Rides
- Android - Give Rides
- Android - Give Rides to Friends
- Android - Give Rides to People
- Android - Hail A Ride
- Android - Know Who Needs A Ride
- Android - Make Money
- Android - Plan Your Daily Rides
- Android - Receive Ride Hails
- Android - Schedule Your Availability
- Android - Setup A Rideshare
- Are there restrictions on who can drive with RideConnect?
- As a driver, how do I use RideConnect rideshare channels?
- Can I carpool with RideConnect?
- Can I drive for multiple rideshare channels?
- Can I promote drivers to people who want a ride in there community?
- Can I really make money using RideConnect?
- Can I split the cost of the ride with my rider/driver?
- Can I use RideConnect on more than one phone using the same account?
- Can I use RideConnect on the web?
- Can I use RideConnect without an internet connection?
- Can I use the app without enabling location access?
- Can I use the same email address with two different RideConnect accounts?
- Charging customers - how to set your rates and charge customers for rides
- Company Updates
- Having someone chauffeur you around
- Having someone run your errands
- How can I offer rides?
- How can I use RideConnect to raise funds for charities?
- How do I add drivers to my community?
- How do I change my profile information?
- How do I connect with students that need a ride?
- How do I establish my own clientele?
- How do I get paid?
- How do I get started using RideConnect?
- How do I join a rideshare channel?
- How do I promote my profile?
- How do I setup a rideshare for my company?
- How do I start a ride?
- How do I use RideConnect?
- How do I use two accounts on the same device?
- How do RideConnect communities work?
- How many years of driving experience do I need?
- How much does it cost to get rides with RideConnect?
- How to have a stress free New Year's Eve
- I am interested in using RideConnect in my country/city/neighborhood. How we can cooperate?
- I can't find any available username
- I drive for Uber. What advantage do I have with RideConnect?
- I need a ride somewhere ...
- I'm not receiving the SMS to activate the app. How can I activate my phone?
- If I drive using the RideConnect app, what is my relationship with RideConnect Inc?
- Insurance Recommendations for Ridesharing Operators
- IPhone - Create Your Rideshare Community
- IPhone - Driver or Rider Choice
- IPhone - Expand Your Community
- IPhone - Expand Your Personal Community
- IPhone - Get Rides
- IPhone - Give Rides
- IPhone - Give Rides to Friends
- IPhone - Give Rides to People
- IPhone - Hail A Ride
- IPhone - Know Who Needs A Ride
- IPhone - Make Money
- IPhone - Plan Your Daily Rides
- IPhone - Receive Ride Hails
- IPhone - Schedule Your Availability
- IPhone - Setup A Rideshare
- Is 99 cents too little for RideConnect?
- Is it legal to use RideConnect to give rides?
- Is my account private?
- Is RideConnect a taxi service?
- Is RideConnect for long distance rides?
- Is RideConnect like Uber?
- I’m trying to be a driver on RideConnect. How do I get rides?
- Welcome to Support
- What are the privacy features available with RideConnect?
- What can I do with RideConnect?
- What do I say in the message when I schedule a ride?
- What is "My Community"?
- What is the difference between green and orange contacts?
- Where all am I allowed to use RideConnect?
- Who we are
- Will I be charged when I send voice messages to other users through RideConnect?
- Will I need a special permit to drive?