|| Channels are your public ride sharing group. You can either create one or join a Channel in your area.
- You can be a driver or a rider to create a Channel
- For any ride sharing to work you must have a group of riders and at least one driver
To join a Channel:
- Search for keywords in the Channel search field (see right).
- Select a Channel to read it's description.
- Select "Join Channel" if you wish to join someone else's Channel.
The Channel view allows riders to ask for rides from the Channel drivers
- Grow you channel using the dynamic link invite button in top right (see image on right)
- Recipients of the link who are RideConnect users will automatically be added to the Channel
- In the settings option (top right icon), you can enable commercial rides options and collect ride history
- Describe your Channel rules, rates, service area
- Provide a payment link for transactions