FAQ - Getting Started
If you are unable to find your question answered, send us your questions to our FAQ desk.
Please take a look at the Getting Started Guide for a complete guide on how to use RideConnect.
How it Works
- What is RideConnect?
- Where do I download RideConnect?
- Where is it available?
- What can I do with RideConnect?
- What are the main features of RideConnect?
- Is RideConnect Legal?
- Is RideConnect free to use?
- How much does it cost to get RideConnect?
- I've installed RideConnect. Now what should I do?
- Do I have to pay to get a ride?
How To Ask For A Ride
- What Is a Post?
- What is the difference between posting a ride on the RideBoard and using the Ride Now button?
- What Is The Purpose Of The RideBoard?
- How Do I Request a Ride?
- How Do Posts Help Me Get a Ride?
- How old do I have to be to become a driver?
- What are the main features of RideConnect for drivers?
- What are the requirements to become a driver on RideConnect?
- What kind of vehicle do I need to give rides?